Care Proceedings - CDRK Solicitors

Go to content

Main menu:

Care Proceedings

Family & Matrimonial

In the event that Social Services make enquires about your children or commence court proceedings to take your children into care then our team can give you specialist advice, to respond to the enquiries or court proceedings.

We can represent you in court and at meetings with Social Services.
Care proceedings can be extremely stressful and so it is essential that specialist advice is obtained in such circumstances. As ever CDRK Solicitors will offer you caring and sympathetic support on any issues relating to this delicate matter.

Back to content | Back to main menu